Thursday, October 25, 2007

New Bike From Texas 'The Bob"


Picked up the new StreetBob in Waco. I flew down and rode back. Stopped to visit brother Mike and family in Ft Worth. The trip was not without incident. Seating position was completely uncomfortable and my back was cramping the whole way. I had a 40 mph headwind for about 600 miles while I was riding west on I40. To top it all off, I got caught in a snowstorm in Flagstaff at 10 at night! I had to ride about 15 miles in blinding snow to get to a hotel.
I thought I would never make it. I was riding about 12 miles an hour on I40 in the snow while tractor trailers where passing me doing 70 in the left lane! I could only see the white line 5 feet in front of me. I truly thought it was all over. Thank God I made it.
I changed the seat to a mustang and put on some highway bars now the Bob is fine. The '07
96" engine and six speed trans is real fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home