Monday, July 18, 2005


Well, today I rode home to Vegas. Six weeks and over 9000 miles have come to an end. I think my favorite part of the trip was posting on the blog. I really enjoyed it. I'm already planning my next trek up the California coast through Big Sur and Oregon, then up to Washington, Vancouver, and maybe even Alaska! After a good cleaning, an oil change, and some adjustments Bessie will be ready to go. Vegas greeted me today with temps of 122 degrees F. What are they out of their minds with this weather??? I rode for 300 miles in that heat. My cool vest sure came in handy. In November, I will be going to Israel(without Bessie). I probably will blog the trip since I like blogging so much. I'll keep you posted. Thank you all for checking out my Harley Chronicles. Thanks for your comments. I'll speak to you all real soon before I leave for California. Later Rich. Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Let me know if you need a place to stay in Seattle, and some good food too...

Andy

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger harleychronicles said...

Hey Andy, Glad to hear from you. Thanks for the offer. See you at the pool over the weekend.Rich

 
At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great final pics Rich. Pics don't do it justice. Glad you got home safe and sound! Keep me updated on the trip to Cali.

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rich! Shaun here. Was great talking with you last night. Also dig the pics from your trip. Once in a lifetime? or just a start :) as promised, I am sending you link information to what just may lead into hours and hours of exploration and conversation. I am working from home today, so I do not have the link on britisharmed forces. I will send it to you. Here is one though to get you started on veri-chip. the first FDA approved for humans.
http://www.cybertime.net/~ajgood/ch1p1.html

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger harleychronicles said...

Thanks Shaun,

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger Vincent said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger Vincent said...

Your blog is great. I'm glad that I was able to see your trip on my computer. I'm gonna do that one day. Maybe doug will let me take one of his bikes for a loooooong test drive HA HA HA.

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Vincent said...

Hey Rich. I posted the Brooklyn bridge pic. Tell me what you like better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home