Monday, May 30, 2005

Happy Memorial Day!

I am just waiting for a couple of parts I ordered from ebay. Then I'm on my way. I figure about six weeks for the whole trip. Stops will include: Sedona,Az., Santa Fe, NM., Ft Worth, Tx., Houston, New Orleans, Memphis, Asheville,NC, Washington D.C., New York, and finally Laconia, NH.
I don't know how I will get the bike back to Nevada yet. I may ship it. I may ride a northern route around the Great Lakes. We'll see what the weather is like.This is my first big trip with a lot of miles and I don't know how my body will react. My ass may be screaming for a break after only the first couple of days. I don't know.
If anybody knows of some great roads along the way that are "must rides," feel free to suggest them. Later. Rich

1 Comments:

At 5:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reg says . . . Six weeks is a long time to have your ass screaming. Hopefully you can find a hot tub to soak in along the way. I think what you are about to embark on is an adventure of a lifetime. Be safe!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home